Marriage KITAS is available for foreigner who marry indonesian citizen, regardless if the indonesian citizen identified as a male or female.
This card is valid for 1 year and can be extended again.
The following is the procedure for submitting a mixed marriage KITAS:
- Domicile certificate
- Application letter from husband or wife who are Indonesian citizens
- Photocopy of marriage certificate or marriage book
- Copy of valid Indonesian citizen identity card (KTP)
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK) of husband or wife who are Indonesian citizens
- Photocopy of marriage reporting certificate from the civil registry office for marriages held overseas
Indonesian wife sponsor : 11.000.000
Indonesian husband sponsor :
Valid for : 1 year
No hidden cost
Legal process can be done for 51 days only.