KITAP is a permit granted to foreign nationals who will stay in the territory of Indonesia for a long period of time.
In addition, this Permanent Stay Permit Card (KITAP) is valid for five 5 years and can be extended indefinitely as long as the residence permit is not cancelled.
Foreigners who can apply for a KITAP are:
- Director or commissioner and foreign investors in PT PMA
- Foreigners who want to retire in Indonesia
- Foreigner with Indonesian husband/wife
- Indonesians who wish to regain their citizenship
The requirements documents for KITAP extension :
- Your Passport
- Your KITAS/ITAS
- Sponsor letter
- Indonesian ID (KTP) of your sponsor
- Tax Obligation Main Number (NPWP)